|Many people think that combination boilers are the same as condensing boilers, but combi boilers differ from condensing boilers. Below you will find fuller information about combination boilers, condensing boilers and condensing combi boilers and the differences between them.
Combi boilers use technology which heats the water instantly and gives you a comfortable shower or hot water in your home. By heating the water immediately, these type of boilers saves energy and money which wasted by heating
a tank of water that is not used resulting in higher energy bills.
Condensing Combination Boilers:
The main advantages of using combination boilers for your home are
• Combi boilers are suitable for small houses and flats
• By using this type of boiler, you get instant hot water at a required pressure giving you warm water in your shower and taps
• The main advantage of using combi boilers is that they are very easy to install and with little disturbance
• By using combination boilers in your house, you can save space which occupied by the need for a hot water tank
• Most combination boilers are 90% energy efficient, keeping your energy bills and the environment
Despite these many advantages, there are a few disadvantages of using combi boilers.
• Combi boilers are not suitable for homes with more than two bathrooms
• They are more expensive in comparison to other heating boilers
• Another significant disadvantage of using combi boilers is that when two taps are opened then the water flow drops which can be problematic
Condensing boilers are the most energy efficient boilers presently available on the market. This type of boiler is 93% energy efficient, saving your energy bills and saving the environment. Condensing boilers use similar technology to conventional boilers, but the main difference is that, condensing boilers reduce the heat from the flue gases from approximately 300 degrees to 50 degrees, condensing out the vapour produced by combustion of the fuels. In condensing boilers, the heat exchanger is a bit larger, or there may be a second heat exchanger which hunts down the heat which is not recovered by the primary heat exchanger.
After your plans have been a roughly select builder and give him a copy of your plans.
The best selling is condensing combination boilers at present on the market made by Vaillant, Worcester and Ariston.
We operate in the following areas:
Neasden, Brent Cross, West Hampstead, Wembley, Camden Town, Northolt, London emergency plumber Hampstead, Kilburn, Havering, Golders, Harrow, Temple Fortune, Cricklewood, Kingsbury, St John's Wood, Harlesden, Colindale, Maida Vale, Mill,
)Central (wc1, wc2, ec1, ec2, ec3, ec4) Barbican, Clerkenwell, Monument, Shoreditch, West End, Gray's Inn, Bloomsbury, Holborn, Soho, Moorgate, St Paul's Cray,PLUMBING Tower Hill, St. Paul's, Covent Garden, St Mary's Cray, Belgravia,